The creation of Café DoiTung allows locals to capture the top value in coffee growing, which is a replacement crop for opium. Café DoiTung uses only the Project’s high-quality aromatic Arabica coffee beans harvested from trees grown at approximately 1,000 metres above sea level. The coffee cherries are hand-picked and selected before being carefully roasted and ground. The process lends every cup at Café DoiTung its great taste.
1. Jatujak Market
2. SCB Park Plaza, East Tower
3. Chamchuri Square
4. Fashion Island Shopping Mall, 1st fl.
5. Siriraj Hospital
6. The Bank of Ayudhya Head Office
7. Embassy of the United States
8. Bank of Ayudhya, Ploenchit Office Branch
9. 101 The Third Place
10. Dtac Head Office excluding Office of the UN resident Coordinator in Thailand branch.